My husband asked me over the weekend, what the date is of my blogging anniversary, or blogiversary. After realizing that it was February 7th, I was shocked that I had completely overlooked it! I mean, where did January go? I’m not sure where your January went, but mine went to tending to sick kids all month long (at least that’s the way it seemed)! So, somehow we find ourselves here almost to the middle of February.
I am thankful for you, readers, who take your time to read my blog! I’m thankful for my little corner of the internet where I can keep my favorite recipes and share them with you. A year ago, I was in the throws of postpartum depression, needing a creative outlet. Thankfully, at the suggestion of my husband and mom, Kathy’s Kitchen Table came to be! Below you find a list of the Top 10 Posts from the last year. If you have not taken a look at them, or made these recipes, please do, as they are some of my all time favorites as well.
10. Chicken Enchilada Bake – Don’t know what to make for dinner? I bet you have all these ingredients in your fridge and pantry right now!
9. Butter and Brown Sugar Carrots - One of my favorite sides that goes with just about anything!
8. Easy Hot Chocolate – Just as the name suggest, it is super easy to make! And tastes like something you would get at a coffee house!
7. Holy Cow Brownies – Every bite will leave you saying, “Holy Cow!”
6. Slow Cooker Carne Asada – This is one of my favorite Mexican meals!
5. Easy Peanut Butter Fudge – This fudge is made in the microwave and only has a few ingredients! How easy can it get?!
4. Easy Salmon Patties – Again, an easy recipe! A healthy and fun way to eat salmon!
3. Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken – A throw everything in the slow cooker kind of meal that is full of great flavor!
2. Brown Sugar Bacon Smokies – These are so good but so bad for you! They are such an indulgence that are great for parties and holidays!
1. Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken – This tastes so much better than you would get from take-out and it’s much healthier!
Thank you, for reading my blog! You have made this year great and I’m looking forward to another great year!